Ok so I need to tell 20 random facts about me since I was tagged in a few peoples blog. Here it goes...
1. I'm actually really fucking sensitive. I know crazy right? it's true. I put up a good front but deep down my feelings get hurt easy but I don't ever show that side of me.
2. I do not give two fucks what people think or say about me. It's my life not yours. My life does not affect anyone but me. If I get fired from my job why the fuck should you care? Are you paying my bills? No, so shut the fuck up. If I wanna get drunk all weekend who are you to say something different? I'm not asking you to hold my fucking hair back while I throw up. Your approval is not needed. I will do what I feel is right for me.
3. I have a really good memory. I mean really good. I remember things from when I was a kid. I can listen to a song one time, two at the most and remember the lyrics. With that being said, if I'm ever in an argument with you, you better have your facts in line because I can promise you I will remember everything you say.
4. I'm kinda ghetto. Not in the typical sense. I don't dress ghetto but I do love rap music. I think I'm the only person I know who seriously knows every single word to every biggie song. Ask Jenn & Abbie, we use to get free drinks because I was the chick at the bar who knew all the rap songs. This is where the whole really good memory comes into play. I also truly believe that Jay-Z and I could be BFF's for life.
5. I try really hard to get my bangs to look a certain way. If they don't, I will wash my hair and start all over again.
6. I seriously have the best four cousins anyone could ask for. Each one of them bring something different to my life. I don't know what I would do without them. I know I could go to them with whatever kind of problem and they will help me. If that means beating someones ass or letting me crying on their shoulder.
7. I've had about every single kind of cell phone out there. I get so bored with my phones that I feel the need to always change them. My next phone will be the iphone if somehow I can get it for Verzion.
8. I have to keep a glass of water by my bed at night. For whatever reason I always seem to get really fucking thirsty in the middle of the night.
9. I love people who have an accent. Anything from a Florida accent (yes people in Florida have an accent) to an English accent (which is my favorite) I love it. I can listen to someone talk all day if they have an accent.
10. I have over 200 pairs of shoes. I have them in bins in my closet and in my parents attic.
11. I will always stand there looking in my closet saying I have nothing to wear but yet there are clothes in there that still have the tags on them.
12. I love sunglasses. I mean really love them. I think sunglasses complete an outfit. My favorite desginer is Chirstian Dior. I actually just had to throw out a pair of them I've had for four years. It kinda broke my heart to throw them away.
13. I count on my fingers. I've done it since I was grade school and will continue to do it for the rest of my life.
14. It takes me a long time to actually like people. If you aren't already in "my circle of trust" I will keep you at bay until I feel I can let you in and you won't hurt me.
15. Sometimes I have the urge to get on a plane and just go. Doesn't matter where. I just want to go anywhere.
16. I love to be surprised. It could be the littlest thing. A sweet message, a nice card, someone stopping me and telling me they love my hair. It doesn't matter. I think it's the little things in life that we over look. We get so caught up in our daily lives that when someone does something for us that is out of the ordinary we don't recognize it.
17. I carry all my stress in my shoulders and the back of my neck. I will leave work sometimes and I won't even be able to move my neck because it hurts so bad.
18. I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life. I never get sick of it.
19. I love the feeling of having a good buzz on. Im not a fan of being drunk but I do love being buzzed. It really has to be the best feeling besides sex. You still have control over what you're doing but yet your inhibitions are lowered.
20. I'm a very light sleeper. If I'm laying in bed and someone whipers my name I will wake up. It also takes me a long time to fall asleep. I can lay in bed and just be up for hours on end. My mind never shuts off. I'm always thinking about something.
And I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this.
Monday, August 18, 2008
20 Random Facts About Me
Posted by Danielle at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment