CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chips & Peace

Ok so there's this place in Brooklyn called The Chip Shop.


It's an English restaurant. Now, I love me some Fish & Chips this is really the only kind of fish I will eat. So when I heard about this place I was like how good could it be. 

Let me tell you. It's just that good.

I have to give you a run down of my favorite dishes there:

Battered Cod & Chips (a given really)
Battered Shrimp & Scallops 
Deep Fried Pizza
Deep Fried Hamburger (they serve it without the bun)
Beef Shepherd's Pie

And for dessert which is the best in this place

Deep fried Twinkie (if you've never had a deep fried twinkie shame on you)
Deep fried Cherry pie. 


*Side Note*
As you can tell most of their food is fried, and sounds gross but I have to tell you the food here is really good. If you aren't big on fried foods they can make whatever you want and not have it be fried.

So if you're ever in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn you have to stop here. Trust me, you'll love it
 

1 comments:

flojat said...

I think I need to know more about this deep-fried pizza. Hmmm...

-FK