CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Am Just Like John McEnroe.




This is John McEnroe. I have recently decided that he is my hero. John McEnroe is not my hero because I love tennis. I only love tennis when I am too fucked up to give a fuck about what's on T.V. John McEnore is my hero because he is a fucking asshole.  The above picture was taken during one of his many temper tantrums.  He is infamous for throwing temper tantrums, you see. Some people think the McEnroe is a pissy pants baby. The childish name calling, and the throwing and busting of tennis rackets proves this statement accurate; however, more then anything, I think that this stellar behavior makes John McEnroe a glorious assholes. Seriously. 


I was thinking of changing my title to "I am the John McEnore of writing." I think that's a very high compliment don't you? Anyhow, I decided to keep it as it is.


If you employ your brain just a bit, you will see the similarities between me and John McEnroe.

1. John McEnroe has to be bleeped out at tennis matches because he likes to say "Fuck."

2. John McEnroe likes to call people names.

3. John McEnroe like to throw his racket and break the mother fucker when he is being an angry bitch.

4. John McEnroe doesn't take shit from anyone. Not even children or the elderly.

5. John McEnroe is loved by many, but hated by many more.

6. John McEnroe is fucking funny. Especially when he is acting like a fuckwit.

7. John McEnroe is the smartest man alive.

8. John McEnroe loves pizza.

9. John McEnroe has awesome hair.

10. John McEnroe loves Mars Bars.

Have you ever had a Mars Bars?  Oh, my fucking god! They are orgasmically fucking delicious.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the comparison of you to John McEnroe, although I think you are a hell of a lot hotter :)

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

I find it hysterical that as I started reading this a McEnroe commercial came on the TV, LOL Freeeeeeky!

♥Tara said...

lol i heart you D