Tonight has not been a good night.
I'm having such inner turmoil lately. I'm so fucking fed up with people it's unbelievable. I have zero patience, I seriously don't understand why some people can't take their fucking heads out of their asses. Here are some of my issues:
1. My cousin just found out she is pregnant. I love her, I really do but she wasn't thinking. She is still in school, has no full time job and her insurance is eh. I know I know it's not my business I fucking know it's not but anyone who knows me knows why this is bothering me.
2. My mother. Do I need to say more? This women will be the death of me someday. I understand that she just wants to help me in any way she can. I fucking get it but she throws me an attitude when I tell her I have something under control. She's the worst possible control freak (besides myself) that I have ever seen.
3. People who only care about themselves and how a situation can benefit them. I have friends who will only come around when they need something. It drives me up a fucking wall. I'm not good enough to be your friend when you don't need something why am I good enough when you do need something. I'm so fucking sick of it.
4. People who insist on playing loud music. My upstairs neighbor is known for this. He fucking lives for it. Normally I wouldn't care, play your fucking salsa as loud as you feel like but when I have to put my T.V. on 63 just to hear it I think it's time to calm the fuck down.
5. Bitches who make my Chai Tea at Starbucks. It's fucking Starbucks get over yourself. Look life is not that fucking bad I swear. How fucking hard is it to crack a damn smile once in awhile. I think that if I smile at you at least have some common courtesy of returning one even if you don't really mean it.
6. Hives. Have you ever fucking had to deal with these annoying motherfuckers? They are terrible. I was stressing myself out so bad today that BAM two popped up right on my shoulder. Then before you know it, I had about twenty all on my shoulder which in return made me freak out even more so you know what happened after that? Yup more fucking hives.
7. College Football. It's just that fucking boring
8. Someone who talks to you while you are on the phone. It's just so fucking rude. You see I'm on the phone, I'm sure what you're going to say is not that important so why the fuck can't you wait until I'm off the phone.
9. People who misspell my name. It's really not that hard. I didn't realize Danielle was such a tough name. I've had people spell it Danyell, Daniele, and my favorite Daniella. If you don't know how to spell my name ask.
10. Bad italian food. I can not stand going into a place and having bad sauce. I do not think sauce should be sweet. Give me something that has a little kick to it. I also hate when pasta is so over cooked it tastes like paste. I feel like I'm eating Chef Boyardee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment