CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy Part 2

Since I had a fantastic weekend I figured I'd do another "Things that make me happy list." Hope you like it.


  • Non-stop cross country flights
  • In-ground pools
  • Hot, gooey chocolate-chip cookies
  • Fleur-de-lis
  • An entourage
  • Being barefoot on the grass
  • A special coffee shop
  • E-cards
  • Reading books written by travelers 
  • Pumpkin gnocchi
  • Nicknames
  • Steak fries
  • Saturday mornings
  • Relaxing in your pajamas with a bowl of cereal
  • Taking a water taxi
  • Playfulness
  • Quality time with yourself
  • Smokey eyes
  • Asking first
  • Going for "za" (pizza)
  • Highway 1 along the Big Sur coast of California 
  • Working with a new client
  • Treating yourself to a new purse
  • Split Portuguese rolls with butter
  • Celery and cream cheese
  • Azure skies
  • Silk screening
  • Flying first class for the first time
  • Being a little naughty
  • Perfect eyebrows
  • Kiwi fruit
  • Being that person who brightens a room just by entering it
  • Lowered voices
  • Swedish fish
  • Men who wear glasses
  • People watching
  • The smell of coffee
  • White cranberry juice
  • Spending a day where you walk everywhere
  • Singing in the car or shower
  • Entering a zone of creativity
  • Being told your beautiful while wearing a t-shirt
  • "Be easy"
  • Chocolate milk
  • Comic relief 
  • V-8 juice with lemon


1 comments:

flojat said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! I miss you.
(Flokat)