Just some interesting shit about me that you might not know..or might not want to know
- I hate talking on the phone, I'd rather have a full conversation through text then actually talk
- I look through people's medicine cabinets. I don't know why but I do
- I say "douche bag" way too much
- I think half of my family are douche bags
- I'm really happy to be an only child, I love the attention my parents give me
- I've been known to ruin a few relationships. Some on purpose.
- I have no filter from my head to my mouth. I always say what's on my mind
- It really burns my ass when people ask me if I have tattoos and when I tell them I have eight I get questioned why
- My old next door neighbor told me I'd never find a husband because I have tattoos
- My dad is the only person who can piss me off in 2.2 seconds
- Sometimes I wish I was nicer
- I can name at least five people right now who I'd love to punch in the mouth
- I hate bitches that can actually fit into Ed Hardy clothes
- I really love sex. I mean really fucking love it
- I use to think I needed anger management classes
- I feel like only a few people really "get" me
- I seriously can be the biggest bitch that at times I can't even stand myself
- I hate people who are always happy
- I can listen to two conversations at once. If I'm out with someone I can talk to that person and hear what the table behind us or next to us is talking about
- I'm not gonna lie. I make fun of people. A lot.
- I secretly wish bad karma on my ex's. Terrible I know but if they did me wrong then they deserve it anyway
- I avoid certain family members
- I leave half filled glasses of water all over my house
- I do not believe in the phrase "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" I think sometimes shit just has to be said
- I'm the loudest person out of all my friends
- Sometimes, I piss people off on purpose
- People with bad breath scare the fuck out of me. I'm just so worried that other parts of them stink as well.
- I'll leave almost no milk in the carton and put it back in the fridge
- I've faked tons of orgasams and any one who said they haven't are lying
- I brush my teeth in the shower
- I get really whiney when I don't feel good
- I get annoyed easy
- I like holding the remote
- Sometimes I want to shake the shit out of people and scream "What the fuck are you doing"
- I'd rather yank my teeth out then do laundry
- Every fight/discussion I've ever had in my life has always taken place in the kitchen. When I was growing up my parents always talked to me in the kitchen so now I've just carried it over. If I have to talk to someone about something important I will always say "Let's talk in the kitchen"
- The worst thing in the world for someone to say to me "relax" makes me want to kick in their front teeth
- I'm so fucking sick of people in my family getting Cancer. I mean really, did we hit the fucking Cancer lotto or something? Cause to be honest I don't think I have any more tears to cry over someone I love having this god awful disease

3 comments:
WOW. A lot of things I really wouldn't have guessed. And a lot of things that I would have guessed spot on. Yet another reason why I love Danni!
LOL! That's an awesome list lover!!
Miss you :(
i think some of these things you are writing are actually things other people are thinking in thier heads, but are afraid to say out loud...lol
Post a Comment