CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Superbad

Superbad is seriously my favorite movie. I can watch it everyday and not get sick of it. It's one of those movies that you have to watch it a few times so that you can catch all of the funny shit they say. So I'm going to have to list my favorite quotes in no random order :

Seth: Dude! That means that by some fate we were paired together and she thought of me. Thought of me enough to want me to be responsible for the entire funness of her party! She wants to fuck me! She wants my dick in and around her mouth!

Becca: I'm so wet right now.
Evan: Yeah... they said that would happen in Health Class.

Seth: I'll be like The Iron Chef of pounding Vag

Seth: You don't want girls to think you suck dick at fucking pussy

Evan: Calm down, calm down. She likes you. She wants to suck on your penis. That's a good thing. It's the best

Becca: I'm going to give you the best blow J with my mouth

Seth: Momma's making a pubie salad, and she wants some Seth's own dressing

Becca: (when Evan doesn't want to have sex with her) I don't understand why you have to be such a little bitch about it

Seth: You know, Home Ec. is a joke. Everyone takes it to just get an A. Not to disgrace your profession or anything. There's three weeks left in school, just give me a fucking break! I'm sorry for cursing

If you've nevr seen this movie I suggest going out right now and buying it.

0 comments: