I either like you or I don't.
There is no gray area with me. I don't put on a happy face just to make you feel all warm inside. I tell it like it is. Some people can't handle that, they can't handle the truth when it's thrown at them. My cousin put it best when she said I come with a warning. People take me as a bitch and that's fine. I've grown to like the word bitch, if by me telling you what my true honest feelings are makes me a bitch then by all means please feel free to call me one.
I get so bored with people who try to sugar coat things. Look if it's the truth some people are going to be ok with it and some people won't. To the people who can't handle the truth all I have to say is man up. The truth is bound to come out sooner or later so for me I'd rather just tell you the truth now and get all the hurt feelings out on the table so we can either move on or we don't. I have so much more respect for people who just tell the brutal honest truth. You will get more out of me in return by telling me the truth then by either lying because you think it will make me feel better or trying to make it sound nice.
Perfect example, my cousin who I love like a sister is going through some things with her partner. I'm not to fond of her partner just because of the way she has treated my cousin. Three weeks ago her sister, my other cousin and myself had dinner and we were talking about her issues and whatnot, I flat out told her that I felt her partner was a douche bag and that she needs to stand up for herself. She called me a heartless bitch. I am in no way heartless. I just don't see the point in hiding how you're feeling. It doesn't do you or the other person involved any good. If that means you have to have a knock down drag out fight to get your point across then that's what you need to do. Now I'm not saying fighting is always the way to go because it's not but holding in how you feel just to avoid a fight or spare the other persons feelings is just bullshit in my book.
That's where the whole black and white comes in with me. I'd rather yank out my teeth then bite my tongue
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I'm Very Black & White.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment